Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Noah's Ark

Some Chinese evangelicals claim to have found Noah's Ark. We've seen this sort of thing before, but these folks actually seem to have some evidence. Check out the video on ABC's site (and ignore they obvious condescending tone if it offends you) and see for yourself.

If this is Noah's Ark, what would that mean for your faith? Would you have a greater sense of trust in Scripture?

For me, I don't know that it would do much more than to bring a massive smile to my face. To be alive when a major element of biblical history is found is a very cool thing, and if this is Noah's Ark, then we are living in a special time. But as for my faith and my view of Scripture? I don't know that those would change much. Hard evidence never seems to do for faith what we always hope it will do.

No comments: