Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Our friends from Cleveland came into town today. We had such a great time with them! It has been far too long since we've seen them. They're thinking about having kids, so we let them rent ours for a couple hours to try and figure this whole parenting thing out. I think it went okay, except that our son is now deathly afraid of trees. Not sure what that's all about.
My parents are coming in to town tomorrow. We've got a family reunion in a neighboring suburb. Apparently I have some relatives that live nearby. Who knew?
Tomorrow night my wife's whole family is coming down to stay with us. We have a two-bedroom townhouse. My wife has 4 siblings. 2 of them are married with kids. I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be sleeping on a floor somewhere. I just hope it's one of the carpeted ones.
We've got a tee-time bright and early Monday morning. I haven't golfed in 15 years. (Unless mini golf counts, which I think it doesn't.) I'll consider it a good day if I don't cuss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dendrophobia, the irrational fear of trees. This Cyrus' diagnosis, straigh from the expert, the interweb.